Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Off to Art and Soul!


I will be getting up at 4am tomorrow to catch a plane to Portland Oregon for the Art and Soul Retreat! Only an art retreat could get me out of bed at that time;). I'll be learning new soldering skills from Sally Jean Alexander, how to make lovely Christmas angels from Leslie Riley and lots of metal techniques as I make a metal journal!


We were supposed to alter a paper mache house to display at Art and Soul. Here is what I created ( I'm still in a cream and rust phase!). I made the little doll "Faith" . The other doll is JoAnna's that I have been working on for an art doll RR.

3 comments:

Loudlife said...

Lennea - I'm so thrilled for you! I would love to be there, too. You're going to be just 3 hours south of me. I'll be thinking of you in all your cool classes and stuff. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Laurie

SweetAnnee said...

Lennea..have a great trip..it sounds SO fun!!
take pics and share all the wonders when you return!!
smiles, Deena

jthom03 / Jan Thomason / thomranch@hctc.net said...

OH.......MY.......GOSH........!!!
Lennea, have you looked at my pictures of the doodads on my flickr page?? oh, you must.
YOURS WAS ONE OF MY VERY FAVORITE ONES and I didn't even know who the artist was....I love it so much!
And yes, you may be my new BFF - I've got plenty of love for both you and Keesha! LOL
Oh, and I'm adding your blog to my favorites on my blogspot so I can keep up with you better:) Jan