Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Art in the Word Inspirational Prompt


From the Art in the Word Yahoo Group weekly prompt.



Proverbs 4 :18
"But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day."
From "Daily Wisdom from the Bible" devotional:
"The lives of those people who are touched by the love of Christ are like guiding lights to others who have yet to find Christ in their lives. They can provide guidance and help, and they shine forth as bright examples of how good life can be. God's light can shine through us if we will only let it. We have the opportunity to show others the difference that Christ can make. When we live life empowered by the light of God, we live as He wished we would."
"Father, please make me a light for my world. Let me shine forth with Your goodness, care, and love. Let all who look to me see Your grace. Help me to reflect the saving light of Christ which You have lovingly given me. Amen."
Let's shine our lights to all those around us this week!

No comments: