Friday, October 26, 2007

Christmas is coming!!!!



Oh yes it is! For artists and crafters we have to start thinking about Christmas months in advance. Here's a sneak preview of some vintage silvery soldered ornaments that I will be selling in my ETSY shop and a local boutique starting Nov. 1st. Each ornament will be $25.oo and there will be a very limited number made. If you would like to preorder an ornament just e-mail me at onceuponacottage@yahoo.com


These ornaments for 2007 are the first in my Christmas box series. This year's theme is White Christmas. I will create a new theme for the Christmas box series every year.


Each ornament is created with my own collage of acrylics, vintage glitter, vintage victorian photo, vintage lace, and may include a tiny bottle brush tree, antique buttons and other baubles. No two ornaments are the same! These box collages are then sealed with handcut glass and hand soldered to create a beautiful silver box. I have added chandelier crystals to dangle from each ornament. A Christmas heirloom to be enjoyed for generations!

No comments: