Wednesday, April 11, 2007

ORIGINAL Scattered Momentos Collage Sheets


I have 8 new collage sheets on my website www.scatteredmomentos.com


As a collage artist, I`m always looking for unique images to use in my collages. I`ve put together my favorites for you!All collage sheets are printed on high quality photo paper.Collage sheets are printed on an inkjet printer and the images are heat set. Inkjet prints allow you to use a variety of transfer methods in your artwork. Collage sheets are arranged by theme. Use in your collage art, scrapbooking or mixed media art! All images may be digitally altered and resized. I only ask that you use each image only once. I have spent a great deal of time collecting and putting together these collage sheets. For a great transfer technique please go to www.art-e-zine.co.uk/imagepaper.html This technique works wonderfully with our Scattered Momentos Collage sheets. All collage sheets are $5.00 each. There is a 2 sheet minimum.


Check back often as I will be listing the following collage sheets: Vintage Circus, Vintage Ladies, Staircases, windowseats and benches, Vintage Hymnal, Vintage Books, Scripture Verses, a variety of quote sheets, Antique Cars, Old Planes and Trains, Vintage Carousel and MORE!


If you have an idea for a collage sheet you would like me to put together - let me know! I enjoy researching and hunting for great old photos and ephemera!

No comments: