Monday, April 30, 2007

I'll Be wearing THIS!


Good day all my Ladies of Charms! Artiscape is just 4 days away!!!!!!! I'll be the one wearing THIS! as per my previous e-mail. It only took me 15 minutes to whip up. well,umm...maybe 30 minutes to whip up. OK! It took me about an hour to make but I must say I do look FABULOUS in it!


ARTISCAPE COUNTDOWN

2 piano lessons

2 track meets

one birthday

send one child to 3 day camp

prepare teenager for Washington D.C. trip next week

3 bills to pay

art supplies to pack

finish swap items

lose 30 pounds!

lose 1 pound???


SEE YOU THERE!

4 comments:

Loudlife said...

I know you're there right now, I bet you're having loads of fun! Post a picture of you in the hat when you get back!

Laurie

cmmama10-Krissy said...

Hey you've been tagged by me!! Please go to my blog to find out what that means and what you gotta do.....

http://kristinschadwickcreations.blog.com

I know you're out of town so just do it when you get back!

Loudlife said...

You have been tagged! Go to my blog to read about it. A fun little blogging game and good way to increase web visibility too!

Laurie

Loudlife said...

Uh, oh! I just realized that Krissy already tagged you! Does that mean you have to tag 14 people??? Is there a rule book for this stuff?

Talk to you soon,
Laurie