Wednesday, November 05, 2008

New Website!


Click Here to Visit Sleigh Hill

I just couldn't resist. Ever since I've owned my little brick and mortar shop, I NEED to have a little shop SOMEWHERE! And since I no longer have a shop with a physical presence, I've opened up an online shop full of all the things that I love...original art and crafts, unique art and craft supplies, antique and vintage finds. I have a LOT more to add to the shop, so stop by often.

I named my little shop Sleigh Hill. I happen to live on Sleigh Hill Court and always thought it would be a great name for a shop full of pretty needful things. And since I love soooo many styles; vintage, shabby, cottage, romantic, primitive... there's a little something for everyone.

Please come take a peek...

For my blog friends! Enter Cottagesh at checkout for 10% off your order! Good Through Dec.1st!
Have a Blessed Day!
Lennea

1 comment:

SweetAnnee said...

Come get my Jingle for the Cure and Christmas Delights