I've been tagged by the glamorous and very talented Pam Carriker! You may visit her blog HERE
The rules of the game are:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.
Here are the six unimportant things about me...
1. I always love the male rockers in American Idol the best. Go DAVID COOK! The boy band singers kind of creep me out. ( sorry, David Archuletta fans)
2.The first and last time I colored my hair at home, I looked like Ronald McDonald. My family will never let me live that down. ( I made an emergency appt. at the hair salon the NEXT DAY!)
3. I am a perfectionist at heart but somewhere along the line developed an easy going personality. However, the two sides often battle it out. So, my house may be a mess and I may say it doesn't bother me, but deep down inside it really does - but not enough to do anything about it. ( yeah, I could probably use a good therapist! )
4. I love to be alone. I don't think I could actually be a monk, but I could be quite happy being a recluse 90% of the time.
5.As I am writing this, I just got a call from the nurses office that my son is sick AGAIN! He was throwing up last week, my daughter was throwing up a couple of days ago and now he is sick to his stomach again! UGGGGHHHH! (now you may better understand my answer to number 4)
6. I didn't actually pick up the phone to get the message from the nurse- it was left on my machine. I hate the phone! I find it to be an intrusion and usually screen my calls. Some people think this is rude, but if I answered my phone every time it rings I would NEVER get anything done!