Tuesday, July 03, 2007

CELEBRATE SHABBY CHIC BANNER











So, last night, I was looking around my very messy house and thinking that I should really start cleaning up. So I gathered some of my art supplies which had accumulated on the kitchen table and took them to my studio. I'm not really sure what happened next, but a few hours later, I emerged from my studio with this really fun shabby chic banner. Unfortunately, when I woke up this morning the house was still a mess! Where are those cleaning fairies when you need them!


Anyway, I got to play with some of my favorite materials: antique glass glitter, vintage inspired paper, vintage fabric and lace, and beautiful ribbon.

The banner reads CELEBRATE and would look lovely in any shabby chic room, and is perfect for any girl or woman's birthday or to welcome a baby girl or for a baby shower! Or I might just decide to keep it and hang it in my studio.

I need to decorate a beautiful hat box to put it in, and then I'll probably list it on ETSY. If I don't decide to keep it...

No comments: